5/06/2009

''The Goodbye of Gossip Girl''

Ich hab gerade die gestrige Folge von Gossip Girl 'The Wrath of Con' zu Ende geschaut und muss sagen: einer der besten Folgen dieser Staffel. Georgina's Auftritt ist großartig und zum totlachen und zu Chuck und Blair gibts nur ein Wort: BOMBE.
Aber überzeug dich selbst davon ;)

"You can tell Jesus that the bitch is back." :)

Cliffhanger :
  • Blair and Chuck finally ...
  • Serena is shocked by ...
  • Georgina decides to ...
  • Dan, Nate and Vanessa unknowingly ...
Source: gossipgirlinsider

2 Kommentare:

The real QT hat gesagt…

Die Folge war echt der HAMMER!
-"What are we Chuck?"
-"Blair..."
-"Last fall you said we couldn't be together... And I believed you... But everytime I try to move on, you're right there, acting like..."
-"Acting like what?"
-"Like... maybe you just want me to be as unhappy as you are."
-"I would never wish that on anyone. I want you to be happy."
-"Then look down to you [...und dann!!] and tell me the fond you feel for me is real... or if it's just a game. If it's real, we'll figure it out... all of us. But if it's not, then please Chuck just let me go."
-"It's just a game. I hate to lose. You're free to go."
S.:"Chuck why did you just do that?"
-"Because I Love Her."

OMG Ich musste soooo heulen an der Stelle!!! xD und bei Georgina musste ich vor Lachen heulen. Alles zum Heulen in der Folge.

J u l i a ♥ hat gesagt…

seit langem wirklich mal wieder eine gute episode!